 General / 4760
Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 13:58:27 GMT

Ed Jones wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
has anyone made any minifig scale jails?
why has TLG not made one? it would fit right in with the large number
of
police
stations, paddy wagons, police cars etc that they have made. and • jails are
accually good things... that is where they put all the "nasty" people • (that is
what i would tell a little kid if he was asking about what a jail
is...)

I have a minifig police station including jail cells on my Downtown
Site:
www.geocities.com/~edboxer/downtown.html

The Ed Boxer downtown is very cool..
There where several police stations that had jails and one Wild West
set.
But I think you were talking about a full scale prision.

Paulo