 Star Wars / 2969
Re: An attempt at getting back on topic.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:29:24 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes:
I personally can't wait for Storm Trooper MiniFig's as well as a Boba Fett and
Han Solo.  I am hoping that since they are in the Classic SW Lego Logo (say
that 10 times fast) that it bodes well for these Characters.

Isn't Han Solo played by the same minifig that plays Johnny Thunder in the
Adeventurer's sets?