  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 461 – 480 of about 6600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Classic legends? legendary classics?

(...) Well, Brad did say that Classics was not intended to be a long term product line, and Legends was. Seems like a significant enough difference to make it two product lines. But as to hard answers, and not casual speculation, well then, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.453)

  Re: 7725 Did it come with track?

(...) Sorry, maybe a wrong use of "train set": I meant all sets , which contained trains (= engine + waggons) came with track (only exception 7725 and later 3225). Of course trains sets which contained just an engine or a waggon came always(?) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.452)

  LEGO Legends=future Blacktron?

Just a thought... Felix (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: Classic legends? legendary classics?

(...) I may have misunderstood what's going on with the Classic sets but I thought that they would NOT be S@H exclusives - as evidenced by the fact that they first appeared on a German retailer's website. I don't remember if there were ever any (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: Classic legends? legendary classics?

(...) Brad Justus said on his original post that LEGO Classics will be on German retailers: check: (URL)I understand that. But what is the real difference from the consumer's point (...) As long as they keep the old good sets coming, I don't care (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: LEGO Legends

"Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:GErMIK.1Hn@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Can't usually be arsed to look up the proper names for sets, and as I'm used to dutch names for sets I wouldn't know what americans call them. I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: LEGO Legends

Just curious: what year were you born? Duq "Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdelsrjfvx.fsf....uio.no... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: LEGO Legends

I had the forklift, tractor, helicopter and bulldozer. As has by now been mentioned in a few posts, at the time the bulldozer was great. Think about how you'd make a bulldozer with the parts that were available at the time. Indeed the bucket would (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: Classic legends? legendary classics?

(...) I think Classics will end up in limited retail in some countries, S@H only in US, but Brad can comment more. (...) Note the Classics use full-color boxes - much more expensive, which means they'll be producing a LOT more of those sets in order (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: LEGO Legends

Well, highly regarded by Kiernan and I, who do that section of LEGO.com (the BUILD section) and put together that Super Car article. I would hesitate to jump to any conclusions based on our editorial choices. =) Tomas Clark tclark@halfrobot.com (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: LEGO Legends

Yes, well done! I enjoyed it too. Gary #801 David Arnon <arnon@NOSPAMsilicon-value.com> wrote in message news:GEqG6K.L4n@lugnet.com... (...) (the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) I read an article late last year that Unimog was preparing a consumer vehicle to be sold as an SUV in the US. Shudder. (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) Make that bulk 1x16 beams and you get my vote. Unfortunately I think Technicheads are likely to be out of luck from legends for quite a while. As most of the discussion in this thread shows, the sets we're interested in are just too expensive (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) All these numbers are very confusing, apart from 8462 I don't know the numbers of any sets and can't be arsed to look them up. Can't people use the proper names? Steve (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

I would have to agree with you on the 6040,41 pack. I think that would be a great way to package the 2 sets and make it at least worth while. Though each set seperately would be cool too! 1680 or 1877 both basically the same set.. so take which ever (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) Steve, Where's the hassle cutting & pasting a few lines into the Lugnet search window? You get a nice picture of each set (usually) which is worth 1000 words. If you "can't be arsed to look them up", why should you expect others to aid your (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) dreaming that Lego would do for over five years now. (...) Yeah...actually I've been only been able to get on my computer once or twice a week. (stupid final exams in school) (...) If sets after 1995 will also be re-released, this would be my (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) Okay I will start doing this in my posts from now on. I actually memorized all the Technic set numbers some time ago (result of staring at Technic catalogs for years; hehe I'm a nut :-) ) and keep thinking that everyone else has done the same, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

legends
(score: 1.452)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) Define proper in this context? The US name, the UK name, the Oz name, the german name, something else? A set number, with rare exception, is definitive and can be looked up by anyone that cares to make a small effort. So I would say that (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.452)

More:  Next Page >>