 General / 30857
Re: Classic legends? legendary classics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 22:28:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Perry writes:
It seems to me that the differences between the two lines are of interest
only to fans who follow the manufacturing process. For me there is no
difference why the Guarded Inn and the Pirate Ships should occupy separate
lines. Aren't they both classic and legendary in their own ways even if
there were other sets we would prefer to be reissued?

Does anybody have an explanation to this?

Probably not.

Well, Brad did say that Classics was not intended to be a long term product
line, and Legends was.  Seems like a significant enough difference to make
it two product lines.

But as to hard answers, and not casual speculation, well then, "probably not."

:)

$0.02
James