  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 4081 – 4100 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) And both the brick and beam have their place in the LEGO parts catalog. But what about those of us not building robots or complicated gear boxes? What about builders who want the old style Technic bricks to use as bracing or frameworks for (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H0DHx7.Gy@lugnet.com... (...) Flex axles can be used to carry compressed air in pneumatic systems, and as cunning attachment points - see the "hook holder" on the crane cab: (URL) a great (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

In my mind it is easy to see where lego went wrong on terms of technic. A change in the technic line may have been needed to evolve a little after 1997 but they went the wrong direction. Instead of modles becoming more complex, larger, better (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks

The real worry at the moment is that no-brain greedy Texan clown that happens to run the show in Washington. For some strange reason american presidents feel they're president of the world. If George Dubya decides Ariel Sharon is the goody and (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) Jim, I appreciate your post, and all that you discussed. However, what are your comments on what Brad Justus said at Brickfest: "the Technic theme is not dead". (URL) sad to see things turn out as they have. If Lego are really doing away with (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks

(...) Welcome back! (...) I fully expect that there was no massacre in Jenin, but how much do we individuals really know? And how much does the average Palestinian know? It seems possible (though unlikely) there there was some naughtyness going on (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks

Well, I've stayed out of here for a while, but something I just read has compelled me to speak out. This statement from CNN ( (URL) ): (...) If Israeli citizens are killed because the Palestinians don't like the results of a UN investigation, then I (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )

"TWS Garrison" <tgarrisBASSo@ISmath...urdue.edu> wrote in message [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I have only ordered from Pisco twice but both times were pretty straight forward. Call them up, tell them I want items such and such and (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.dacta)

dead
(score: 0.348)

"Jim Hughes" <hughesj@one.net> wrote in message news:H0AEEo.Jp1@lugnet.com... (...) playing/collecting/ (...) away. (...) actually (...) that (...) more (...) It's the video game market that bugs me too! This is an era unlike the '80's of Atari (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks

(...) I often wonder what Palestinians must think of the UN when resolution after resolution is passed condemning Israel's actions and nothing is done. (...) That is the extremist view. Extremists exist on both sides. There are many in Israel who (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )

(...) I never had the 8860, I had the 851 red tractor (URL) actually liked that car actually, still don't. I supplemented my bricks with expansion sets and motor sets and then got the JCB. And I used my plentiful colletion of system sets to provide (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )

(...) My 853 was and still is my pride and joy. Never crashed - even the box is still quite good. I guess that's the difference between men and women drivers ;-0 (ducks and runs) Mark (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) BRAD JUSTUS, WE ARE ALL LOSING FAITH AAA...AAARRR...RRRGG...HHH...HHH! (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: An alternative? (WAS: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Technic's Dead ))

(...) I agree. I have had no trouble ordering online from these guys. They are just like any other online retailer. Red and blue technic beams, gears, motors etc. A bit pricey, as has been pointed out, but if they are the only source, you gotta do (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.lego.dacta)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Building Philosophy: Bricks vs. Beams (was Re: Technic's Dead)

(...) The styling panels may not have structural purposes, but to me they make a Technic set somewhat more attractive. The reality is that very little in the real world is just grids of structural members, there are decorative (or functional) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Building Philosophy: Bricks vs. Beams (was Re: Technic's Dead)

(...) I've always gotten a kick out of how you described that container to me once: "The Bucket of Shame." j. FUT .fun (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )

Just my comments on Technic, and Lego in general... Most of us know that Lego is a company, and it does rely on a lot of market research, and it's important to realize that while we are a market segment, we are not the biggest market segment. Some (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: An alternative? (WAS: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Technic's Dead ))

(...) Really??? that is one of the most often used metaphors for an exercise in futility. From the The Oxford Dictionary of Modern Quotations: "I'm not going to rearrange the furniture on the deck of the Titanic." --Rogers Morton (URL) Ford's (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.lego.dacta, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Woohoo!! Long Live Lego Trains!!

(...) I fear this sound quite probable, but I really do hope this is not the bright future of our train line. :-( Ben P.s.: I do not wish to get DCC in the first line, I just would beg TLC to bring out more realistical looking stuff and less town (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )

In lugnet.technic, Tim Courtney writes: One of the most-asked questions at our train shows is 'are these (...) Wouldn't it be brilliant to fake a lego box of a large, obviously one off Moc, set it up at a public show and everytime your asked that (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.348)

More:  Next Page >>