 Dear LEGO / 4047
Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.dacta
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:12:37 GMT

"TWS Garrison" <tgarrisBASSo@ISmath.BESTpurdue.edu> wrote in message
[ ... snipped ... ]

I don't involve myself with TECHNIC, and the fact that DACTA is usually
irrelevant to Castle makes it largely irrelevant to me.  It is my general
impression, however, that DACTA products are a) hideously overpriced and
b) available only to those willing and able to jump through the hoops
Pitsco erects to frustrate those who want to buy Lego.[2]  If these
impressions (true or false) are common among Lego buyers, I can understand
why few would be interested in DACTA.

[ ... snipped ... ]

I have only ordered from Pisco twice but both times were pretty straight
forward.  Call them up, tell them I want items such and such and so and so,
give them my address and CC.  Three or four days later I have a box of
parts.  No different than anyone else I have ordered LEGO from.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com