 Technic / 7932
Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:31:54 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:

"Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message

In my youth, my cousins seemed to think that Lego models where meant to be
bashed together until destroyed.

You mean you never crash tested your 8860 to destruction as a child? That
front bumper was surprisingly tough!

Jennifer

I never had the 8860, I had the 851 red tractor

http://www.lugnet.com/quickset/search.cgi?q=851,1&w=0

Never actually liked that car actually, still don't.

I supplemented my bricks with expansion sets and motor sets and then got the
JCB. And I used my plentiful colletion of system sets to provide the bricks
for bodywork. Some of the lego came from a Weetabix promotion.

I also added to my collection with bits from the service leaflets. Remember
when you could do that? and buy beams too?

Steve