 Technic / 7937
Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:09:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:
only to find it would have been more cost effective to buy
several 5218 pneumatic accessory packs when they eventually came out!
Incidentally there are four 1x15 studless beams in this pack, two 1x3
studless beams, and to keep everyone happy two 1x16 technic bricks.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/5218?withpics=yes

William