  Search Results: crap
 Results 661 – 680 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Mech! Hive Warrior

Jeff, this is pretty darn cool. The real crime here is that some folks are going to do the whole anti bionicle line to this awesome creation. Where to start? I dig the head simple, elegant, fantastic. Colors, fits the Hive theme, for some reason (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Hmm

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HA4Gu4.3Go@lugnet.com... (...) WHOAH! That would have been really wild, too :) (...) the (...) Aw, crap. I've no idea how to do that... (...) bigger (...) Not quite sure I follow... this is (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.264)

  You should all read this (was Re: We need a new curator)

(...) Hoooly crap! Someone finally had the balls to say it! I have been wanting to rant about this, but I figured everyone would think I am a jerk off. Now I get to prove it :D Anyway to my point... Scenerio: Lets say a guy, I will name him Bob, Say (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Debut MOCs: Landmate Frenzy

(...) For this one I was trying to evoke an industrial sort of feel. I agree, the arms are weird looking, but it's part of the design. It doesn't carry any armor, and I tried a little too hard to show that. I'll consider adding more tan, but most of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.264)

  CRITICIZE MY MECH AND PHOTOS, NOW!!!...!!!

Thru the whole curator thing we have had criticism of people, and this has made a very nice sideways tree at the bottom. (if you don't criticize me on this, I will kick you in the balls.) Anyway, with my sucky digital camera, I had taken pictures of (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.264)

  ...the hell?!?

(URL) I have a list of any bidders/winners of any of these auctions? I have all sorts of useless crap in the garage I could cobble together for the right sucker...er, buyer. (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

crap
(score: 0.264)

  Re: We need a new curator

Thanks T, just to clear things up a bit, while our groups sits, dull and boring, a simple search on BZpower site shows over Two thousand posts by Dave, as well as being a moderator in several groups. AND running the last couple of contests over (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

crap
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Shifty Brand Hits North America

I've seen these knock-off sets at various times in Ontario. They turned up a couple of years ago at Home hardware, but disappeared almost as quickly as they appeared. I picked up an assortment at a dollar store in guelph last spring as well. As (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

crap
(score: 0.263)

  Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge

(...) Don, I look forward to figuring this one out, but since it was not immediately obvious to me how to use it, I put it aside for now. (Just too much crap going on at the moment.) Thanks for bringing it to the Mac. Chris (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

crap
(score: 0.263)

  Re: What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs...

(...) I think so, too! The step width has to be slightly over half the diameter of the part being picked up - that's so that any bunching up or clogs fall over the edge leting only one part continue up. (...) Penguins, aww :) I wish MarineLand had (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Dagobah Encounter

Jeff, (...) This is not the first action figure diorama that I’ve posted here and the previous ones didn’t even have any Lego pieces used. So I did not exploit the Lego pieces as you mentioned so that I can post my work here. Also this is Star Wars (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

crap
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Hey you can tell what that is! I thought it might be too ambiguous (sp?) I can't spell for crap! :D SPACE. as you say Chris, thanks! out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.262)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) thx much. the SNOT is kind of second nature now for me, but small ships are like short stories you can have lots of crap in a novel but w/ a short story every word counts. for small ships every piece counts. those 1/2 plate steps on the ship (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.262)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

I guess you like the cart :D That was a bugger to make! Paul, so are you using your reference to freebasing as a mere way to justify the the believablity of your new word OR are you glad that freebasing is not a fad, but a great way to sample some (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.262)

  I2C device for the RCX

Hello, A while ago, there whas a short thread about the I2C device for the RCX from Elector Electronics magazine No. 309, APRIL 2002. The conclusion was: way to slow, 3 commands per second was the maximum possible. I’ve build it anyway, just for fun (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

crap
(score: 0.261)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) Cool. Now I only have to hope that I can get the vacation time from work and hitch a ride with someone to get there. :-) (...) You're still traveling with that freak? :-) (...) Agreed. It's always difficult to convey the level of detail of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.261)

  Re: Good luck?

(...) I'm trying to think back to A+G but that seems to make sense. There are others who post here who are far superior to me at math so I'll leave that to them. So now you can find points on a circle. Here's the problem: a) How do you divide up (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.261)

  Re: Good luck?

(...) Oh, rockin! Somewhere out there in Ontario, there are 8x8 playfields, 2x4's with copper pipes at 6" intervals, and hundreds of white and black marbles. I'm imagining there'll be a lot of 2x2footx6inch platforms too (I think Bruce and Chris (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.261)

  Re: What a downer :-(

"Steve Burge" <steveburge@b_i_g_f_o_o_t.com> wrote in message news:H856EB.6DA@lugnet.com... <snip> Video games have an advantage over board games in that you can play them when no-one else is willing to play a game with you</snip> Isn't that down to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.technic)

crap
(score: 0.260)

  Re: A few comments on decorated pieces

(...) How can I argue with this? All I can say is that you would be well served to go buy a can of Brasso somewhere, and strip that crap off. (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.260)

More:  Next Page >>