 Space / 19734
Re: A few comments on decorated pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 21:58:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons writes:

This trend of theme-specific parts decoration, which is also present in many
other themes (UFO, Insectiods, Extreme Team), is something I hope fades away
soon.  Classic Space produced some the best all-theme applicable decorated
parts yet seen, and I just hope that TLG will return to this simplicity in
their own themes.  Thankfully, the Star Wars line has proved to be an
excellent resource and has provided some of the best non-theme-specific
decorated parts we've seen in many a moon.

How can I argue with this? All I can say is that you would be well served to go
buy a can of Brasso somewhere, and strip that crap off.