 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1625
Re: Shifty Brand Hits North America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 21:40:12 GMT

I've seen these knock-off sets at various times in Ontario.  They turned up a
couple of years ago at Home hardware, but disappeared almost as quickly as they
appeared.  I picked up an assortment at a dollar store in guelph last spring as
well.  As others have mentioned, the bricks themselves are crap, but the sets
are almost worth it for the accessories.  I know the sherrif in my western town
now sports a nice pair of chrome six shooters. :-)

Andrew

You are sooooooo lucky!!!
The chrome sword is truely awsome.  =)
The accessories really make the sets worth while!
Can't wait till i find them in Ontario...

                      -R