 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1622
Re: Shifty Brand Hits North America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:59:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Tim Tosino writes:
I was out checking the lego situation in Metrotown, when I decided
to look at the Dollar Store.

I'd really like to find these sets, so forgive my ignorant question:

Is this Dollar Store part of a chain or franchise?  I don't think we
have a store here (I'm in Thunder Bay, Ontario) called "Dollar Store"
though we do have many dollar stores, such as "The Mighty Dollar" and
"Buckstop" (I think) and some others.  Knowing might help me track
down where I can find these sets.  Thanks!