 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1623
Re: Shifty Brand Hits North America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 19:17:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Robin Harbron writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Tim Tosino writes:
I was out checking the lego situation in Metrotown, when I decided
to look at the Dollar Store.

I'd really like to find these sets, so forgive my ignorant question:

Is this Dollar Store part of a chain or franchise?  I don't think we
have a store here (I'm in Thunder Bay, Ontario) called "Dollar Store"
though we do have many dollar stores, such as "The Mighty Dollar" and
"Buckstop" (I think) and some others.  Knowing might help me track
down where I can find these sets.  Thanks!

The price tag and the bag says "Your Dolar Store with More". The recipt reads:

Your Dolar Store With More #152
G42 Metrotown Center
1-604-436-3364

Hope this helps.