  Search Results: crap
 Results 501 – 520 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Connect Four game issues

(...) HOLY CRAP. Yeah. I tried to figure out how the logic even works when you guys did the Project X robots. I don't stand a chance at this! (URL) wish I had a camera that had a short depth of feild like that. :) OMG I found the word Europa Park in (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong...

(...) Uh, that is seriously a load of crap. The U.S. is practically a warzone depending on where you live and the color of your skin. I have mentiond here before that I know of several instances of police abuse amongst people I know -- immediate (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Intellectual Property Question

(...) Isn't the whole point of making a copy so you can still use the material even if the original is damaged. Unless the record company can prove you did not purchase the CD in the first place they should not have a case against you. (...) I think (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Vision Command SUCKS

(...) Vision command has to be the worst piece of crap ever made by Lego. Even with the Vision Command updater, it wouldn't even run on my PC with my RIS 2.0 no matter what config I tried. There was an unfixable conflict with my USB tower. I tried (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

crap
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Connect Four game issues

Silly is all this complicated and wasteful crap about motor and sensor ports. IR works very nicely and consistently. If we're worried about interference from other competitions we could place just about anything in the path of the IR and we'd be (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.284)

  Re: the BEST two days of my life.

(...) Are you serious? All this crap... All the talking... All the work, and your robot pulled ONE BRICK out of the rice? Man, your life really is sorry. (...) Well, for starters, the event is coming up this weekend. I assume that means you didn't (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.284)

  Re: What is shaping up to be the most posted-on rtl event in the history of rtl events....

(...) I've been thinking sort of the same thing. I walk away from every event thinking "I have a new idea or solution for this. I wish I could ahve another chance." The rice game is definatly something I could do again, and better (and sadly, i (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.284)

  RE: the BEST two days of my life.

(...) I have 2 words for you. OK, 1 word, 2 syllables: Coolplayer..... (URL) Simple, small, reliable. No crap like visualization. Ralph (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.284)

  Re: the BEST two days of my life.

(...) OI've used many mp3 decoders, but I used Winamp first and I keep coming back to it. I do turn off all the extraneous crap like visualizations and such. After I turned off the web view in Windows explorer, there were no more issues--I could (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.284)

  Re: LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW

"Eric Harshbarger" <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote in message news:HKwrDn.B3J@lugnet.com... (...) Oh holy crap I hate you. Conan is probably one of my favorite shows of all time. I'd even give him stuff for free I like him so much. What an honor. [ (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

crap
(score: 0.284)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto September Monthly Dinner

Hey folks, rtlToronto September Monthly Dinner Toys R Us Etobicoke 690 Evans Avenue Etobicoke, ON M9C 1A1 We'll be doing something a little unusual for the September Monthly Dinner. We'll meet at the Sherway Gardens TRU at 7PM to examine Connect (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Build date Sunday, Sept. 7

Well, crap. Turns out I won't be able to make it to the build session this Sunday after all. I have Tuesday off instead, so I'm going to use that day to build at my parents' house. I requested Sept. 14 off for the meeting, so if I'm scheduled to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

crap
(score: 0.284)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: January 31st, 2004

Stick a fork in it, because it's done: Saturday January 31st 2004 is the confirmed day for rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers Professional. The library just mailed me about it. I don't want to hear any crap about weddings, barmitzvahs, surgical procedures, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.284)

  Re: First Post! (And a place to get current sets at less than MSRP)

(...) Welcome aboard, Keith! (...) The 4404 is a very nice set. I put mine together the day after I got it and love it, it's very nicely done. I loved Model Team sets, so this is a real treat. (...) (Here you go Chris...Asian Power. You can't mock (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Lets see what Chris thinks about safety and fireworks...

(...) pics rock! Your pictures remind me of this article I read about a group of people who built a human trebuchet with a parallel linkage for launching themselves into the lake. Last night I saw on TV a british woman who built a giant trebuchet (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.283)

  Re: am I the only one that...

(...) Ah, the Clone Crap Anthem... I've purchased lots on Ebay that were alleged to be entirely one brand of clone but which turned out to contain several brands in a mix. I've likewise purchased lots that were listed as complete clone-brand sets (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.283)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis -- now in stores!

(...) "Holy" crap! Wow, Brendan, this is very cool. I'm definitely picking up a copy. Will you be in PDX to sign them? -Tim (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.books, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.283)

  Re: Chris' notebook

Brilliant! :-) To add a few notes: March 17, 2003 Designed game to play on Derek's excessive cleanliness when it comes to his lego. This should stop him from entering the game. July, 2003 ---...--- Through series of secret negotiation with (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.283)

  Re: It's not easy building in green...

(...) Holy monkey crap Joe. Wow. That's the coolest thing I've seen in a really long time. I was looking at the first pic, and loved the powersled look - then lo and behold, you actually make it detachable! That's too sweet. I'll be back with more (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.283)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message news:HKr27q.B9x@lugnet.com... (...) links (the first few in particular)...now I'm miserable. I don't suppose there will be any close combat fighting, will there? Ideally there would be, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

crap
(score: 0.283)

More:  Next Page >>