 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9009
Re: Lets see what Chris thinks about safety and fireworks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:47:22 GMT

   This is the point in the story where Chris never talks to me again...

What’s that rule? Never launch fireworks horizontally, and especially not at someone?

http://sparky.i989.net/run0308c.htm

Holy crap! I didn’t see that there was a second and third page. Dave, those pics rock!

Your pictures remind me of this article I read about a group of people who built a human trebuchet with a parallel linkage for launching themselves into the lake. Last night I saw on TV a british woman who built a giant trebuchet and launched herself into a net.

Then she bounced out of said net, and fell 10 metres to the ground, and broke herself.

Chris, did you do the fireworks for Bjork on Wednesday? If so, good job. She was incredible.

I stopped working on my rtl14 robot last night and started building a fully working model of the Capriolo by Mondial. I finished the drive, arm, gondola, brake, everything... just have to build the tower. I can’t wait to program it!

Iain