 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9007
9006  |  9008
Subject:
Lets see what Chris thinks about safety and fireworks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 20:45:10 GMT

This is the point in the story where Chris never talks to me again...

What’s that rule? Never launch fireworks horizontally, and especially not at someone?

http://sparky.i989.net/run0308c.htm

Dave K