Re: Build date Sunday, Sept. 7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 23:56:04 GMT

Well, crap.  Turns out I won't be able to make it to the build session this
Sunday after all.  I have Tuesday off instead, so I'm going to use that day to
build at my parents' house.  I requested Sept. 14 off for the meeting, so if I'm
scheduled to work thet day, then I'll just tell Menard's to shove it.
    David