  Search Results: crap
 Results 181 – 200 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Some disturbing news

(...) My first problem is that a vast majority of the service packs you guys talk about aren't available here at all. Our parts catalogue is a disgrace. My second problem is that a vast majority of the tubs and buckets you guys talk about aren't (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.848)

  Re: BT2 *mostly* bites (Was: Picture of Falcon?)

Sproaticus wrote in message <3814975D.F8DC1ECF@io.com>... (...) Me too, if only for non- (or even just subtly!) patterned saucer pieces. They would be fantastic for making very large radar dishes that didn't make you gag every time you saw them (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.848)

  Re: Parts Pack Survey

(...) Well here in Canada we have our own Shop@home for the moment. I purchased about $125 worth of Technic service packs a couple months ago. As some have stated, there are many problems with service packs. Many won't buy them, because they just (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.848)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

<SNIP> (...) I didn´t mean it! AARGH!!! No! Put that piece of insectoid-crap down! Don´t... Make... Me... Build... It ;-) (...) "LEGOLAND" (...) Town (...) Hey, it was just an idea! (...) Yeah, me too. (...) appreciate (...) Hmm, well, if you have a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database)

crap
(score: 0.848)

  Re: 2000 Artic theme = space

(...) Please, don't start the capital and lowercase SPace crap again... please! Alex Me (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.848)

  Re: Different fonts in webpages

On this past discussion of fonts, I began to wonder... I looked at the page of common MS fonts, and the main font on my webpage is not listed. Its called Papyrus LET, and the other font I use a lot is Comic Sans MS (which is fairly common, I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)

crap
(score: 0.848)

  Re: 4x2ReVu: 6977 Arachnoid Star Base

(...) Hi Paul, The majority of the plates are blue (though there are also some black) and most of the dark grey bricks are sloping. Those black saucer bottom quarters also appeared in the 6198 Sting Ray Stormer. Hey, black saucer TOPS would be kind (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.reviews)

crap
(score: 0.848)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

What kind of crap is this? Build and destroy. I thought TLG didn´t like violence! I hate them! Hate, hate, HATE! --Tobias (...) news:FL0tyu.nG@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.848)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) Do what Spielburg (supposedly) did, plant them mysteriously on the mother-ship (from Close Encounters). Rumor had it that somewhere buried among all the crap on the mother-ship was R2D2 and the shark from Jaws. I even think I caught a glimpse (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

crap
(score: 0.848)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) several (...) I knew that. (...) Oh. Then get rid of CRAPPs to. (...) Here we go again... Who the heck comes up with these abreveations???!!!! I mean, come on: POOP, CRAP, and BURP?!! Next thing you're gonna tell me is that SNOTT means (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

crap
(score: 0.848)

  What's in a theme...

(...) I'm ready to dive in here and get SUPER technical! Your argument is valid. I agree that what I would call "Classic Space" sets would include any futuristic theme (Futuron, Spyrius, Unitron, Blacktron, et al, plus whad the Todd calls "Standard" (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.848)

  20% off Lego At Toys R Us

Greetings Peoples, I was in Parramatta Westfield today, they marked that ALL Lego is 21% off unti 21st November. Unfortunately iw asnt too impressed by their range (or maybe its just LEGO's crap 99 range) Anyway, i suspect that this applies to all (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

crap
(score: 0.848)

  Re: UPDATE: UNOPENED GERMAN CASTLE SETS TO SELL

(...) It is actually against the terms of use: DISCUSSION GROUP TERMS AND CONDITIONS LUGNET includes discussion groups which allow feedback and interaction between users. LUGNET and its owners and/or operators do not control or censor messages, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.admin.general)

crap
(score: 0.847)

  there ARE good deals on eBay

Well, for those who feel there are no good deals to be found on eBay (myself included) check this out: (URL) for $13. I bookmarked that, thinking, "well, the price will probably go higher than I want to pay but just in case I need to check on it (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

crap
(score: 0.847)

  (canceled)

crap
(score: 0.847)

  2000 lego stuff

Here are my thoughts on the 2000 stuff football stuff: lego's answer to the soccer table starwars: 7185: lots of good brown parts 7115: tan dishes, kadus, gunguns. what more can i say? 7124: lots of green parts 7115: tan hatch piece, tan engine (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.847)

  took another look at the 2000 catalog...

I looked at the NEW Castles last night before bed - and was so happy to see that TLG is getting back on track! I just looked over the whole catalog, and I have some questions and thoughts. No one else has mentioned the Race theme mentioned on page (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.847)

  Latest 2000 Star Wars Lego

Hmm.. Not half bad. I'm full of praise for theat wonderful AAT and those superb looking collectors series sets, even if the cockpit of the TIE interceptor is a mite too small. The MTT looks a bit weird - I think red is a closer approxamation of the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

crap
(score: 0.847)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) This reminds me of when KBKids.com had the X-wings for half price because of some pricing error. I ordered one, and nearly had a friend order another one because it was such a "good deal". But when it arrived, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.847)

  My Thoughts on the 2000 Line...

Soccer - although I probobly will end up buying a few of those 'Soccer Bus' sets simply for the number of minifigs contained within, I must say that this is a terrible looking theme. These sets pake in comparison to the promotional Soccer sets (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

crap
(score: 0.847)

More:  Next Page >>