 Star Wars / 4405
4404  |  4406
Subject:
Latest 2000 Star Wars Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:26:21 GMT

Hmm.. Not half bad. I'm full of praise for theat wonderful AAT and those
superb looking collectors series sets, even if the cockpit of the TIE
interceptor is a mite too small. The MTT looks a bit weird - I think red is a
closer approxamation of the actual colour than brown.

As for the Millenium Falcon, I'm actually rather pleased with it. It is
actually the right shape. However the new piece they have made for the cockpit
is a bit crap. In fact, it only seems to sit one person. Also, the entire
cockpit section doesn't connect with the hull properly. My guess is it will be
connected with technic joints and break off as an escape pod.

I'm glad the bulk of the technic destroyer droid has changed to grey, rather
than the weird sand colour shown by earlier pics. Slave 1 looks better too. I
am now quite fond of TLG's version of the cockpit, reviving an old glass piece
I haven't seen since old blacktron.

-Overall, I'm rather chuffed. Things could have been better, but they could
have been a lot worse.

-Dan"(TLG)wouldn't dare go that far, you assume too much."Train