 Star Wars / 4414
Re: Latest 2000 Star Wars Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:06:01 GMT

On 11/10/1999, at 3:27 PM, Dan The Man wrote:

Hmm.. Not half bad. I'm full of praise for theat wonderful AAT and those
superb looking collectors series sets, even if the cockpit of the TIE
interceptor is a mite too small. The MTT looks a bit weird - I think red • is a
closer approxamation of the actual colour than brown.

Actually, the color of the real thing was in between tan and brown, but
closer to brown, nowhere even close to red.

Ryan