 Marketplace / Auctions / 3077
3076  |  3078
Subject:
there ARE good deals on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 23:26:49 GMT

Well, for those who feel there are no good deals to be found on eBay
(myself included) check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190403723

1877 for $13.  I bookmarked that, thinking, "well, the price
will probably go higher than I want to pay but just in case I need
to check on it before it ends to see if I want to bid."

I would have bid $20 for that set, but I was sick yesterday and
forgot to check on it.

CRAP.

Does anyone know of a program that will let you keep track of
several auctions at a time, something that might run in the systray
or something and flash at you an hour or so before the auctions you
are interested in will be ending?

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/