  Search Results: crap
 Results 1061 – 1080 of 1516.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Legoland in Orlando?

Hey all, I saw an auction on ebay that said the item came from the legoland in Orlando, FL. Is this a shop like downtown disney? I was just wondering about this, thanks! Mark (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland)

crap
(score: 0.201)

  any promos coming up?

Does anybody know of any special events coming up for LLCA? I am looking for some of theose promo duplo bricks :) Thanks! Scott (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

crap
(score: 0.201)

  Re: A letter to Todd

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Todd Lehman writes: <snip> (...) hehe, a little more than I was looking for. But it did make me smile :) I do see what you are getting at (and no, I am not taking that comment seriously) (...) <snip> (...) I think that is up to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

crap
(score: 0.201)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Todd, You just can't say "OK" or "thank you" can you? Mark did what you asked from him, even though it was unnecessary and not really called for, but yet he did what you asked. I would, without a doubt, say he is the bigger man now. You have (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

crap
(score: 0.201)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) As somebody looking in form the outside, maybe I can be a voice of reason. So here it goes; What you made were assumptions, you assumed he is a thirteen year old. If you do not know something and take a guess you are making an assumption. You (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

crap
(score: 0.201)

  Fast Robot

(URL) crap. WOW. (from (URL) ) Iain (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.201)

  Re: Does God have a name for God?

(...) GUYS! To re-iterate (albiet more rudely) what at least a couple people have said: Get this crap out of lugnet.general! James (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.200)

  Re: PayPal policy change

(...) Thanks Ben, I did call them. My intention were to skip the first layer of answering people, and go directily for a manager of some type. The first lady I spoke to insisted on that she were the one to talk, and that there were no need to go (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services)

crap
(score: 0.200)

  Re: New: Stickfig-scale mecha wallpaper

I'm getting a 404 on (URL) as long as I'm on this thread, great work. Not just on the scene composition, which is superb, but also on the creations themselves. I quite like the legs on the A66. Also, the hands on the A93 are great. Very powerful (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.200)

  Re: TLC/TLG about to supress fan created films?

I think people are missing a few key points in this discussion. Consider your average movie or television show... some of the comments made in this thread have suggested that you can't use a company's product in a movie without express permission. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.lego.direct)

crap
(score: 0.200)

  Re: I'm sorry

(...) I wasn't particularly offended by it, but it did bother me, for a couple of reasons. The first being "What the (heck) is this doing in my e-mail?"...like a lot of people, I subscribe to .announce by e-mail; unlike many of those, I read a lot (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

crap
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Sci-Fi convention

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GAKrJp.Jo9@lugnet.com... (...) What a scat-terbrain. We really don't need this crap here. -Tim (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

crap
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) "and who's going to be president, Tweedle Dumb or Tweedle Dumber" (Ani Difranco) Since I sit _far_ to the left, I don't much care for either one of the mainstream US parties (not though it really matters, since I am a Canadian, and have no (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.200)

  Re: My Storage Labels

(...) Please... I get so tired of this sort of crap around here... I'll tell you what, as soon as the Lego or Intel Gestappo wants to come to my apartment just to tell me to remove their parodied logos from my insignificant little storage system, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.storage)

crap
(score: 0.199)

  no break at walmart for a tattered 8456

I was at my local wal-mart looking for a good technic kit, I dont know why i was looking, the last 20 times i was there there was only slammers and throwbots. However, I was taken aback when I saw an 8465 on the bottom shelf. (URL) box had the most (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

crap
(score: 0.199)

  Re: Meeting in March?

(...) Benjamin - Thanks for chiming in. Too bad you're headed to Canada before BrickFest in July because I think (based on last year) that event would be worth you travelling over to No. VA from TN. Good luck up there in the real North. The local (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

crap
(score: 0.199)

  Re: Kunimasa Fujisawa's AMAZING mecha!

(...) No doubt. Mladen has turned out some great models. It's his sheer arrogance that bugs the crap out of me. If I could just killfile his posts and instead check his website periodically, that would be best. I'm sure others say the same of me (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.199)

  Re: Philosophical town question.

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:G9u0y4.Jq7@lugnet.com... (...) Crap. Now I have an urge to go build a cute little house. :) Iain (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.199)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

crap! Forget the CAR, I want the Roller Coaster SET! Lego...please please please make a technic Roller Coaster Set! oh man, can you imagine how FUN that'd be? Think Roller Coaster Tycoon meets hands-on... the cars look rad though, I love the technic (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland)

crap
(score: 0.199)

  Amy's advertising rant

(...) The following rant is directed at our brain-dead society, and the advertisers who think our time and attention are theirs to sell, and not at Larry... The problem with web advertising is that it doesn't pay well enough to be worth the bother. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

crap
(score: 0.199)

More:  Next Page >>