 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 84
Re: Meeting in March?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:33:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Hey Greg

I'm just an "honorary" member...my only ties to Richmond involve living
in 1997 for 4 months (actually it was Fort Lee/Petersburg).  I am
right now in Tennessee and it would be next to impossible in my current
situation to travel all that way for a lego get-together, no matter
how much of a lego-maniac I am.
I am going to Southern Ontario (Canada) in May to live there, and going
to be actively participating with them....do you have any pictures of the
displays at the Richmond Library post on-line yet?
I was on the RICHLUG site/community and only saw postings of some logos.
The Logos were creative, but just not my cup of tea....

Thanks,
Benjamin Medinets

Benjamin -

Thanks for chiming in.  Too bad you're headed to Canada before BrickFest in
July because I think (based on last year) that event would be worth you
travelling over to No. VA from TN. Good luck up there in the real North.

The local library display is scheduled for July and assuming it happens
we'll definitely end up with pictures posted for others to check out.

The LOGO stuff over on the RichLUG site is just some crap I threw together
on a lark one afternoon when I was getting ready to pack away my Confederate
troops for the time being.  It's not really the kind of thing I would
typically spend quality building time on either - I ended up tearing it down
as soon as I finished the pictures.

Stayed tuned for more RichLUG fun...

G.