 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 79
Re: Meeting in March?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:25:00 GMT

"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@earthlink.net> wrote in message
I think a meeting on the 31st is our best bet.  I think we will have a
better turn out and will give us a little more time.  I don't know how
quickly the library needs a answer about this display, but I will find • out.
I think one way or another we need to spend an hour or so in our meeting
confirming our intentions in future events this year.  We have plenty of
time to discuss and plan for these summer events.  I think we also need to
continue to look at some more local events for us.  I also think that Lego
community events are important and as a LUG we need to participate in some
of these upcoming events.  I know their will be some train shows and other
things that WAMALUG is going to be participating in and holding even.  I
definitely think a visit up there way is in store for us.  Brickfest will • be
a good way to keep lego community ties up and working also.

Well I don't want to restate the obvious anymore.

If everyone is ok with the 31st I will reserve the room and call the • meeting
schedule final.

Anyone with objections?

None here.  Let's go for the 31st.  (plus this way there is no conflict with
March Madness - This weekend I will be building in front of hours and hours
of college basketball - it doesn't get much better than that!).

Tim