 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 72
Re: Meeting in March?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:16:34 GMT

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Rich Schoonover writes:
I guess we had better decide for sure on a day.  I know we had discussed • a
meeting on the 17th. That is a Saturday.  I am not sure of the times yet,
but if that is not agree able we have dates later in march at the end. • My
weekend of the 23rd is gone.  I know it is a Friday but all my family is
coming in for the weekend.  So I would be unable to attend that day.  I • know
some people were going to be gone for the 17th date.  Maybe we should • move
it to a later weekend.  The 31st is looking good for me.

Either the 17th or the 31st works for me.  Since the 17th is next week
though and some folks have already said they can't make it then, maybe it
would be best to shoot for the 31st to allow more planning time and to
ensure more folks can make it.

G.

I know that Jon said he can't make the 17th (he is leaving on a trip the
next day) but I do not recall anyone else being unavailable that day.  Like
Rich, I am not available on the 23rd, so if we are going to do a Saturday
meeting, I can only make this Saturday (the 17th) or the 31st.

I'm all for this Saturday (the 17th).  Maybe we should think about a bit
shorter meeting and maybe a group lunch somewhere (Topeka's is close by).
If there is not enough time for people to build a whole lot by then, maybe
we can use the meeting to handle more mundane matters (discuss upcoming
plans, displays, ideas, etc.).

Tim