 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 73
Re: Library Display (vs. BrickFest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:17:52 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Greg Perry wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Rich Schoonover writes:
As some of you know we were asked to do a display at the library in • July.

Something that occurred to me after my previous post is that July is • when
BrickFest is happening up in No. VA.  It might come down to a choice of
whether to display MOC's at the libraray for the whole month or have • them
available for showing off on BrickFest weekend.  I definitely still want • to
do the library display - but I (and maybe others) will just have to • think
about which audience to show off the best stuff for - random strangers • or
devoted LEGO fanatics.

A thought for how to decide. If you have items which don't have a lot of
interior or operational details, especially if pictures do a good job of
showing the item, put those on display at the library, and bring the
items which have interior detail or operational details to Brickfest
where folks can actually see them.

Or, just make two of everything :-)

Frank

Easy for you to say!!!  :-D