 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 69
Re: Library Display (vs. BrickFest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 13:03:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Rich Schoonover writes:
As some of you know we were asked to do a display at the library in July.

Something that occurred to me after my previous post is that July is when
BrickFest is happening up in No. VA.  It might come down to a choice of
whether to display MOC's at the libraray for the whole month or have them
available for showing off on BrickFest weekend.  I definitely still want to
do the library display - but I (and maybe others) will just have to think
about which audience to show off the best stuff for - random strangers or
devoted LEGO fanatics.

G.