 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 85
Re: Meeting in March?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 09:03:33 GMT

Greg and All

I received this message from Bert earlier in the week.  He is another that
will be at the meeting and seemed to have some valued info for us.

Here ya go:

I didn't see any responses to your last message so I guess the meeting
will be on the 31st? I hope to have some new old stuff including set
4555 by then!
If people do meet on the 17th, I can swing by for an hour or so. I also
got a good deal at the Big K-mart in Chesterfield. The last 2 big blue
bulk boxes for $10 and $5 with the buy one get next at 50%!
Play well,
Bert

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Timothy D. Freshly writes:

None here.  Let's go for the 31st.

Tim

I've got the 31st down for the meeting.  So that accounts for Rich, Tim and I.

Where is everybody else?

Just wondering,

G.