 Off-Topic / Debate / 9488
Re: Kunimasa Fujisawa's AMAZING mecha!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:34:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Brian Cooper writes:
Hey, I respect Mladen! His stuff IS great, as is Eric Sophie's work.

No doubt.  Mladen has turned out some great models.  It's his sheer
arrogance that bugs the crap out of me.  If I could just killfile his posts
and instead check his website periodically, that would be best.

I'm sure others say the same of me (and they're free to do so), but man, I
really try to check my whining at the door.

I'm wondering though if you pull up to a full service attitude pump and pump
your own attitude, effectively making it self-service, do you have to pay
the full service price? And if you don't, should the service attendant
insult you?

But what if, after getting full service for my own attitude, I buy a bottle
of whine from the shop?  Do I still tip the attendant?  ;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat