 Off-Topic / Debate / 9479
Re: Kunimasa Fujisawa's AMAZING mecha!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 04:34:24 GMT

in article GA63sM.B0L@lugnet.com, Mladen Pejic wrote:

"I'm so glad you consider my models "pretty good", not great, or creative, or
cool, but "pretty good". "Pretty good" as in, "Gee, these Town Jr. models are
pretty good..." OR "Gee, my six-year-olds LEGO creations sure are
pretty good...

Yessiree my models sure are "PRETTY GOOD", Eric!

As you can see, I'm not flattered.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

Congratulations. you've managed to yet again twist an attempted compliment
around and insult the person trying to pay you a compliment.

Like the time someone told you you'd improved and you went off on them.
(I  just don't even feel like looking it up)

Just exactly where do you get off anyway?

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego