 Off-Topic / Debate / 9491
Re: Kunimasa Fujisawa's AMAZING mecha!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:05:57 GMT

Whoa! hold on there, Tex!

"I'd rather be understanding than right"
                  -me

fact:
everybody in here is just trying to communicate
there thoughts and feelings and to get feedback
on others thoughts and feelings

fact:
ascii is easily misinterpreted

fact:
not everything will appeal to everyone

for mladen,
relax, man, and be understanding that
not everyone will know what YOU mean
by <sarcasm on>.  Sarcasm should never
be used in ascii. :-)

for everyone else:
anything that exacerbates or prolongs
a misunderstanding is in my opinion USELESS.
Acknowledge it, and try to smooth it out.

but that's just non-conflictual me...
btw,
you all suk

:-D