 Off-Topic / Debate / 9489
Re: Kunimasa Fujisawa's AMAZING mecha!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:36:34 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mladen Pejic writes:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie writes:
His Creations were the first that I saw that were on the order of
the Robots I have Created. I mean embracing the whole idea of Lego and
Robotic design. You know, your work is pretty good too,Mladen.

This post wasn't about me, but thanks anyway... ummm... on second thought...
not really...

sarcasm ON<

"I'm so glad you consider my models "pretty good", not great, or creative, or
cool, but "pretty good". "Pretty good" as in, "Gee, these Town Jr. models are
pretty good..." OR "Gee, my six-year-olds LEGO creations sure are
pretty good...

Yessiree my models sure are "PRETTY GOOD", Eric!

sarcasm OFF<

As you can see, I'm not flattered.

I don't know why you wouldn't be flattered.  Eric said "your work is pretty
good TOO" (emphasis mine), which is putting your stuff on the same level as the
models you were raving about.  I would certainly take this as a compliment.
Please either learn some humility or keep your arrogance in check.

Jeff
"One man's 'pretty good' is another man's 'truly amazing.'"