 Off-Topic / Debate / 9481
Re: Kunimasa Fujisawa's AMAZING mecha!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:06:36 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mladen Pejic writes:
This post wasn't about me, but thanks anyway... ummm... on second thought...
not really...
sarcasm ON<
"I'm so glad you consider my models "pretty good", not great, or creative, or
cool, but "pretty good". "Pretty good" as in, "Gee, these Town Jr. models are
pretty good..." OR "Gee, my six-year-olds LEGO creations sure are
pretty good...
Yessiree my models sure are "PRETTY GOOD", Eric!
sarcasm OFF<
As you can see, I'm not flattered.

Mladen, you are a braggart and a serious jerk.  I think I speak for most
everyone here when I tell you that you have just lost the valuable respect
of many.  It would be best if you left your whiny, self-serving attitude at
home.

Cheers,
- jsproat