 Off-Topic / Debate / 9487
Re: Kunimasa Fujisawa's AMAZING mecha!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:34:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Sandlin writes:
Todd Lehman at lehman@javanet.com wrote:

Mark, I won't try to defeind Mladen's response, but I do understand his
gut-level reaction.  When I read your comment yesterday, it sounded to me
like a "looking down on someone" kind of comment.

I understand that Mladen may not have felt totally flattered by Eric's
comment, but I sincerely believe that Eric _intended_ it as a compliment. I
was just calling Mladen on his rudeness, because I don't think Eric deserved
to be stomped on.

When was I being rude? I even typed "sarcasm ON/OFF" when I posted my reply
to indicate that I was making a point! I never stomped Eric. If you want my
opinion, I think his models are excellent, and some of the most
awe-inspiring I have ever seen!

So please Mark, don't involve other people in problems that you have with me!

- Mladen

I suppose I didn't word it very well, but really I was just trying to
express a "Hey, man, what's your problem?" kind of thing.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head