 Storage / 849
Re: My Storage Labels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 08:36:21 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Jon Kozan writes:

HOWEVER, you're violating the authorized use of the LEGO trademark.
Better change that quick... before they tell you to.

(Intel might have a bone to pick with you too - since you're abusing their
trademark)

Please... I get so tired of this sort of crap around here... I'll tell you
what, as soon as the Lego or Intel Gestappo wants to come to my apartment just
to tell me to remove their parodied logos from my insignificant little storage
system, I'll comply.

Christ, it's not like the whole world parades through my place to see them, and
it's not like I'm making money at it.

It's comments like this that always make me think I should just say "Screw
humanity" and keep my ideas to myself.

I'll now let you get back to searcing for typo's in the TV Guide, or whatever
it is you do for enjoyment in your (obviously) bland life.

:(