 Storage / 845
Re: My Storage Labels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:11:32 GMT

Jeff:
Neat guides, and labels too - particularly the angle precision.

HOWEVER, you're violating the authorized use of the LEGO trademark.
Better change that quick... before they tell you to.

(Intel might have a bone to pick with you too - since you're abusing their
trademark)

Or did you get permission to use it that way??

-Jon

In lugnet.storage, Jeff Boen writes:
After I posted information about my storage system (particularly the labels I
have created for each drawer), many people asked if I could make .JPG's of the
images available.

http://www.flash.net/~onyx/Storage/Lego_Storage.htm#JPGDownload

The graphics were originally done in Corel Draw! 9, but I converted each • one(15
and counting) to a .JPG and upped it to my storage page.

You can DL the images, print them on Avery Full-Page stock (Avery #5165), then
cut them with an X-acto (and metal straight-edge) along the light gray lines.

The .JPG's are representative of my collection, how I organize things and the
colors I have available, so they may not work perfectly for you.