 Storage / 835
834  |  836
Subject:
My Storage Labels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 02:50:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

After I posted information about my storage system (particularly the labels I
have created for each drawer), many people asked if I could make .JPG's of the
images available.

http://www.flash.net/~onyx/Storage/Lego_Storage.htm#JPGDownload

The graphics were originally done in Corel Draw! 9, but I converted each one(15
and counting) to a .JPG and upped it to my storage page.

You can DL the images, print them on Avery Full-Page stock (Avery #5165), then
cut them with an X-acto (and metal straight-edge) along the light gray lines.

The .JPG's are representative of my collection, how I organize things and the
colors I have available, so they may not work perfectly for you.