 Storage / 834
Re: Source for Plano Tackle Boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 04:20:45 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Mike Walsh wrote:
One thing about living in the south is virtually every large retailer has a
fishing department.  I am almost postitive that our Target does but I'll
have to check next time I am in to make sure.

I'm not sure what Target carries now. They clearanced their boxes last
year (which weren't Plano but were much better than the old Plano and
slightly better than the new Plano). The Lowes in Cary still had some (I
bought some a couple weeks ago). I have yet to see the new 3700s at
K-Mart.

Found another place which has them... The Big Lots on Western Blvd. in
Raleigh next to the Food Lion (heading into town from the Beltline).

Frank