 Storage / 831
Re: Source for Plano Tackle Boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 05:44:29 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

My local Wal-Mart is no longer carrying the 3700 and 3730 Plano Tackle boxes
that I like.  Does anyone know of another retailer (K-Mart, Target, etc.)
that carries these?

Both Wal-Marts near me stopped selling them in early January.  I've
bought my last few at Kmart, which still carries them.  I checked one
Target, but they didn't have any tackle boxes (they didn't have a
fishing section at all)

--
Tim Buchheim