  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 3401 – 3420 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Storage needed

(...) Oops, I didn't pay enough attention to the page... The CLEAR-VIEW 12-BIN ORGANIZER is the type I don't like. If the compartments in that were rectangular, it would suit my needs fairly well, it's a big enough size to hold a decent number if (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion

(...) and (...) Hi Frank, absolutely clear and exhaustive. Quite a good job! And you site has that kind of very clean and essential look that I love. Mario Web page: (URL) member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Mail@Kidlug - possible SPAM

(...) I think it's possible that .promo's charter isn't clear. Perhaps it should be stated that it's not a place to promote one's own items, but rather to talk about TLC's promotional items. -Shiri (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: offtopic: UScentric Americans, why worry?

(...) At least on ebay it's quite clear where each auctioneer will ship to, thankyou to all those 'will ship internationally' sellers. If you go in thru ebay.com.au you can even tick the box 'items available to Australia' before you start. pete.w (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: CASTLE WARS

In my Castle world the Lions would be the clear winners. In my world the Lions (Crusaders, Royal Knights and Knights’ Kingdom) are all together and number over 200. They have heavy calvery, wizards and lots of infantry. They keep the peace in my (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Fun with squirm

(...) Probably. *grumble grumble*. Off-topic.publish: when it became clear that the web was going to be used for display-formatted presentation rather than content-based markup, HTML should have been scrapped or totally reworked. Perhaps PDF, except (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Windows Railroad Club Car

(...) Sorry, they only came in the Club Car (clear). They have appeared elsewhere in light trans blue on the 4559 (URL) Luck, John (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Suggestion?

I guess with plop you mean dropping it ... than it's clear. If you add a part by hotkey 'A' the position is inherited from the previous one, if you drag and drop it, than it uses the position where you place it, the missing coordinate value which (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Another parts request - thin walls

Chris Gray wrote in message ... (...) I would only need your clear ones. As far as losing them, they would be built into the side of large interior elevator "bins". The only way they could get lost is if the elevator itself disappears. Unlikely. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Some TLC folks use LDraw, MLCad (Was: The Artemis Project)

(...) Well, its clear that the LCAD advancements are the BEST we've seen of any 3D Lego design program, with the exception of the illusive TLC instructions program (which, from what I've seen, I wouldn't be surprised if it was VERY limited). So, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?

(...) I have one 2x2 clear plate from Ambulance 6680, which I'm pretty sure came out in the time frame of 1980 - 1982. (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: about chewie in the atst

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message news:G2zJ02.I1F@lugnet.com... (...) (full (...) Now I've seen the really clear shot at FBTB I can see that it really is a TIE pilot with a "proper" TIE helmet. Cool! You could always paint (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Dome piece from Divers Sets?

Hello all, I was looking for the clear domes that are used in the Divers sets, among others. These are the 6 x 6 x ? domes that attach to a plate or tile with 5 fingers. Someone said that there was an unnofficial part made, but with the search (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Mondain stuff for this weekend

With 3 days left I need to clear some stuff up Chris: Has my mother replied to your message and given an answer? Scott: You did say you would be able to give a pick-up on friday? Other: I have finished the Hanger, I need a 1-2 ships to stuff in it (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: New cars at lego shop at home

(...) Just as long as you're clear on who is raising it (LTDs) and who is playing catch up (everyone else)... <GD&R> FUT ot.f ++Lar (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Survey methodology relating to latest LP SPAM

(...) OK. I'm not being clear again. I meant the relevance of the arugment was moot - not its content. Scott A (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted)

(...) Ah, OK. Suddenly it all becomes clear. :) -- Jeromy Irvine (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.

(...) Yes, he indicated this in very clear language. (...) Why then, if you know the story as far as Todd tells it, would you want to make such an offer? (...) Again, your own words don't really jive with your offer of money. Why help Todd rescue a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: One year anniversary coming up quick

13, 20, 27th of October are clear for me. Can we make it in the afternoon, 12ish till when ever. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: LP statement on terrorist attacks

(...) That's a mischaracterization. Read on. (...) Let's be clear here. We are, in case you hadn't noticed, having a bit of a debate about what we ought to do. Militarily, economically, from a foreign policy perspective, you name it. That debate is (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

More:  Next Page >>