 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 73
Re: Another parts request - thin walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 03:05:20 GMT

Chris Gray wrote in message ...
James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> writes:
I have maybe 2 or 3 of the 1-high clear thin walls, but that's it.

I have 16 white, 2 black and 1 grey of the 1 x 2 x 2 thinwalls. I'm
sure there are some in some of my Model Team sets, including clear, but
*really* don't want to lose those.

I would only need your clear ones.  As far as losing them, they would
be built into the side of large interior elevator "bins".  The
only way they could get lost is if the elevator itself disappears.
Unlikely.

What on earth do you guys mean by "mailboxes"? There is the safe with
hinged front that is in the Bandits Secret Hideout set, but what I see
in John's curve picture are the little 1 x 2 x 1 hinge pieces.

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4345.gif

(There are no mailboxes shown in my curve picture.  Mailboxes
decend and scoop up anything  in the pit.)

John
(remove the obvious to reply)