 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 75
Re: Another parts request - thin walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 19:23:39 GMT

John Koob writes:
Does anyone in NALUG have any trans-clear thin
walls of any size?  I only need to borrow a few for the
elevator bins and I own absolutely none...

Chris Gray writes:
What on earth do you guys mean by "mailboxes"? There is the safe
with hinged front that is in the Bandits Secret Hideout set... •  http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4345.gif
Ah, OK, they are the safe pieces. I couldn't immediately find them,
but I think I should have 4+ of those.

I too was unsure - I thought you might mean the minifig mailboxes
from WAY back, but couldn't see how that could be used as described.
If the part indicated above is what you mean, then I agree with
Chris - those are safes not mailboxes.  I left a dark grey one behind
just yesterday (I got about 100 loose pieces in a garage-sale type
find.) because I didn't have use for it. <sigh>  However, I did get
at least two 1x2x2 trans-light-blue-almost-clear thin walls that I
could donate to the cause.  If you'd prefer to trade, I can always
use tiles for the containers.

SRC