 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 90
Re: Another parts request - thin walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 05:04:01 GMT

Michel Magnan wrote in message ...
John, how large an opening do you have to cover with the clear pieces?

I only need enough so that the interior of the bins could be viewed.
However, I also just realized that if I use these and seal up the bins,
and then bins would have to be dismantled to remedy any jamming.
So I think I'll use the 1x3x4 windows with the removable panes.

The bins are quite tall.  How many windows should we install
per bin?  One?  Two?  If there are too many, it could start to
look strange...

John
(remove the obvious to reply)