 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 71
Re: Another parts request - thin walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 02:56:28 GMT

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> writes:

I have maybe 2 or 3 of the 1-high clear thin walls, but that's it.

I have 16 white, 2 black and 1 grey of the 1 x 2 x 2 thinwalls. I'm
sure there are some in some of my Model Team sets, including clear, but
*really* don't want to lose those.

As to mailboxes, I've just check and I definately have 3 grey and 2
black.  I almost certain have more, but if so, they're in unsorted
piles, and will take some hunting.

What on earth do you guys mean by "mailboxes"? There is the safe with
hinged front that is in the Bandits Secret Hideout set, but what I see
in John's curve picture are the little 1 x 2 x 1 hinge pieces. Are
those what you mean? I have 3-dozen+ of those in various colours. Most
have the 1 x 2 top, but some have the 2 x 2 top.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/