 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 70
Re: NALUG elevator - mailboxes needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:25:30 GMT

Hi John,

I have 9 grey, 4 white and 2 black mailboxes.

I am pretty sure I don't have 12 mailboxes in any one color, I'll have to
look later today.

I have well over 12 blue 2x2 mailboxes.  We could use those if we can't
find other colors easily.  However, nothing else in this model is blue.

I could mail you photo of the pit, unless I can borrow someones scanner.

I would be interested in the dimensions in all directions as well.
Could you describe the table hole in words?  If not, I'll wait...

The circle is 16 inches in diameter.  On a 30.5 x 61 table, the middle is 32
inches from one side and 12.5 inches from another edge.  Fitting it in the
layout might be tricky.  I might have to create a small table just for the
elevator.  Unless you want to try raising it on some green, like you suggested
earlier.

Michel