 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 83
Re: NALUG elevator - mailboxes needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 15:47:51 GMT

"John Koob" <jkoob@nospam.v-wave.com> writes:

Hey, Chris, would you happen to have any photos of these elevators in
Vulcan?  I bet most of them have been demolished by now.
Why am I asking?  A few years back, the elevators in the towns
around my old stomping grounds were being torn down quite quickly.
When convenient, I managed to take some photos of 'em before
the structures were relegated to history.  I've managed to gather
a small collection, but it's not organized or anything.

Sorry, no, I don't. The first camera I've really used is my digital, which
I bought less than 2 years ago, and I left Vulcan about 30 years ago.

BTW, Vulcan has to be the *best* place name in Alberta. :-]

I hear they temporarily(?) switched over to the Star Wars schtick for
their tourist advertising - pointy ears and all.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/