 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 76
Re: NALUG elevator - mailboxes needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 19:32:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, John Koob writes:
...modify an existing table so that one or more holes could be
made by removing a small piece of wood...
Not very practical - Might as well make a different table top.

If this is too much trouble, I could raise the whole elevator.

This sounds better IMO.  Also more realistic, since AFAIK, the
grain elevators are raised above ground.  I've never heard of a
"pit" below ground level.  (The company I'm CAD designing for has
a much better method of moving grain, but that's a whole other
subject.)  Besides, inclined rails are much more interesting.

SRC