 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 94
Re: NALUG elevator - mailboxes needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:56:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, John Koob writes:
I was under the same impression some years ago, but a pit
below ground level does exist in reality.  This is from a
small book I own on the subject [1]:
http://plaza.powersurfr.com/acme/pix/elevator_plans.jpg
   <snip>
5.  Michel, do we have room for a tiny office/engine shed.  As
    you can see it would be attached to the drive shed.  I could
    put the leg motor in here as is done in reality.

Nice reference diagram.  I think an office/engine shed would make a good
addition.  There should be room for it.  Check out the "concrete" one...

SRC