 Promotional / 308
Re: Mail@Kidlug - possible SPAM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 20:13:38 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Simon Denscombe writes:
In lugnet.promo, Aaron Bergman writes:
Mail@Kidlug is now availible and working. Users registered for membership may
sign up for free personal mail. This service is fast, fun, easy, and free, so
come down to membership and give Kidlug Mail a try!

Why has this been cross-posted to lugnet.promo - it's completely irrelevant.
I call it SPAM.

I think it's possible that .promo's charter isn't clear. Perhaps it should be
stated that it's not a place to promote one's own items, but rather to talk
about TLC's promotional items.

-Shiri