 CAD / MLCad / 312
Re: Suggestion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 04:12:11 GMT

I guess with plop you mean dropping it ... than it's clear. If you add a
part by hotkey 'A' the position is inherited from the previous one, if you
drag and drop it, than it uses the position where you place it, the missing
coordinate value which you always have in a 2D-view is set to 0.

Michael

Adam Howard <abhoward10@hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
FzCnyH.E3x@lugnet.com...
I turned off shading and turned on BFC, it seemed to improve speed a • little.
The settings you mentioned below were already set.

I still have the problem with drag/dropping 'plopping' new parts into the
window. Why don't they take on ALL the position attributes of the previous
part, I have it set to do this in the settings, but it only duplicates the
position based on the window it was plopped into, every other position
attribute is centered.

Thanks,
Adam

<SNIP>